Come and Join the PuCKs PAVE Program!
The Preparing for and Accessing Vocational Education and Employment or PAVE Program is a natural extension of PuCKS' Power Fit and Lit Fit Programs (or it can be entered on its own), intended to support and empower older youth to explore career resources and opportunities. Youth attend PAVE sessions 2 times per week.
Highlights of the PAVE Program include:
- Open to youth in grades 10-12 (ages 16-18) interested in pursuing advanced education and/or employment
- Identification of pre-requisite steps and pathways for education and careers
- Test-Drive Workshops once per month
- 1:1 Support and Mentorship
- Leading industry and academic facilitators
Download a PAVE Program Application Download Program Overview