Did you know the Langley Good Times Cruise-In is organized by volunteers?
It’s a huge undertaking but one that pays off with vital funds for local community groups and causes. The Langley Good Times Cruise-in Society is a registered non-profit organization.
Recipients this year will be:
• Langley Community Support Service: offers support programs for those who have had strokes.
• Valley Therapeutic Equestrian Association
• Langley Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
• PuCKS (Promoting Community through Kids in Sport): offers youth mentoring through sports and academic help
• Boys & Girls Club
• Douglas Park Elementary Association
• Legacy Water Search: Langley-based group with specialty underwater search equipment.